Wednesday 11 February 2015

My top 10 picks on Netflix.


As a Christmas present to the house I signed up to Netflix and I definitely don't regret it. My poor laptop hasn't been turned off since!! Netflix isn't hard to navigate but sometimes I find myself scrolling though the endless lists of tv shows and movies not fancying anything.

So, not in any particular order here are my current top 10 pick for Netflix February 2015.

1: Grimm.
If you like a good supernatural series this has everything apart from vampires (yet). It's so refreshing to find a supernatural show that doesn't focus on the undead these days. This show is sort of a mixture of Buffy and CSI.

2: Orange is the new black.
Everyone will have recommended this Netflix original but it's definitely worth watching! I finished both seasons in less than 2 weeks.

3: All the Disney movies.
I know this is a bit of a cop out but if I listed all the Disney films on Netflix they would fill this entire list. There are so many on there at the moment, Hercules, Mulan, Aladdin, Pocahontas and soooo many more. If your a Disney junkie Netflix is the place to be.

4: Carrie, original and remake.
Netflix doesn't have the best selection of horror films, out of all of them I recommend the recent Carrie revamp. If you haven't seen the original watch it first, but for a remake I really enjoyed this one.

5: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
This is my favourite tv show of all time, even though I own the box set it's always helpful to be able to watch it on the go. I've lost count how many time I've re-watched this series. It's nice to see a classic on there.

6: Greek.
I had seen this before but never really got into, after giving it another go I can't stop watching. It's not really for everyone, following the lives of two college students trying to navigate the bitchy world of the greek system. Pretty much all of the plot lines are a tad far fetched but that's what makes it funny.

7: The sweetest thing.
The chick flick for girls who hate chick flicks! If this is you and you haven't seen it, you need to! Otherwise you will never know the joys of Cameron Diaz's hilarious dancing during the best musical number ever. If you do fancy a proper chick flick Netflix also has the classics like clueless and 10 things I hate about you.

8: Never back down.
This is one for those couples that can never agree on a movie. It has all the testosterone to satisfy the boyf and so many topless men any girl would be happy to sit through this movie.

9: The Hobbit series.
Obviously they don't have the most recent release yet, but if you fancy a Tolkien marathon, it's right there at the click of a button.

10: The Undateables.
Best reality dating show ever.
I love this so much, it's so nice to see that there really is someone for everyone.

Until next time.

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik