Tuesday 5 January 2016

Lazy girl nails

I'm sure the majority of you lazy girls have at least seen if not lusted after the Nails Inc Paint cans.

Spray on nail polish? What is this sorcery?

I was sat in the pub the first time I saw this product, within seconds it was in my Amazon basket and a drunken Rosey was more than excited for the tedium of nail painting to be in the past. This was back in the beginning of November, here we are in a new year and I have only just received it! Looks like a hell of a lot of people went just as crazy as I did!

I don't want to ruin it for you but this is not the holy grail we have been looking for :(

It wasn't all doom and gloom, this was really easy to apply but not that easy to get off. Maybe with a little work this could be the future of nail colour.

I followed the instructions to the letter, even bought the recommended 2 in 1 base/top coat (god knows I don't need anymore top coats) but some how... this was the end result.


I really do hope they work this out, even after multiple hand washes it looks like I had fingered a unicorn. One day us lazy girls will have pretty nails with the smallest amount of effort. I still have hope.


Until next time.

 R x

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik